Skip to main content

Duran Duran - Ordinary World



Duran Duran - Ordinary World

歌詞

從一個下雨的星期四來到大道
Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue

以為我聽到你在輕聲說話
Thought I heard you talking softly

我打開燈、電視和收音機
I turned on the lights, the TV, and the radio

還是逃不過你的鬼魂
Still, I can't escape the ghost of you
這一切到底是怎麼回事?
What has happened to it all?

瘋了,有人會說
Crazy, some'd say

我所認識的生命在哪裡?
Where is the life that I recognize?

(走了)
(Gone away)
但我不會為昨天哭泣
But I won't cry for yesterday

有一個平凡的世界
There's an ordinary world

不知何故我必須找到
Somehow I have to find

當我努力走自己的路時
And as I try to make my way

去平凡的世界
To the ordinary world

我會學會生存
I will learn to survive
激情或巧合
Passion or coincidence

一旦提示你說
Once prompted you to say

“驕傲會讓我們分開”
"Pride will tear us both apart"

現在驕傲已經消失了
Well now pride's gone out the window

穿過屋頂
Cross the rooftops

逃跑
Run away

把我留在心的真空中
Left me in the vacuum of my heart
我是怎麼了?
What is happening to me?

瘋了,有人會說
Crazy, some'd say

當我最需要你的時候,我的朋友在哪裡?
Where is my friend when I need you most?

(走了)
(Gone away)
但我不會為昨天哭泣
But I won't cry for yesterday

有一個平凡的世界
There's an ordinary world

不知何故我必須找到
Somehow I have to find

當我努力走自己的路時
And as I try to make my way

去平凡的世界
To the ordinary world

我會學會生存
I will learn to survive
哦-哦-哦,啊-啊
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ah
哦,是的,哦
Oh, yeah, oh
路邊的報紙
Papers in the roadside

講述痛苦和貪婪
Tell of suffering and greed

恐懼今天,忘記明天
Fear today, forgot tomorrow

哦,這裡除了新聞
Ooh, here besides the news

聖戰和聖需
Of holy war and holy need

我們的只是一些悲傷的談話
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk
我不會為昨天哭泣
And I don't cry for yesterday

有一個平凡的世界
There's an ordinary world

不知何故我必須找到
Somehow I have to find

當我努力走自己的路時
And as I try to make my way

去平凡的世界
To the ordinary world

我會學會生存
I will learn to survive
每一個世界
Every world

是我的世界(我會學會生存)
Is my world (I will learn to survive)

任何世界
Any world

是我的世界(我會學會生存)
Is my world (I will learn to survive)

任何世界
Any world

是我的世界
Is my world

每一個世界
Every world

是我的世界
Is my world

作詞/作曲:John Nigel Taylor / Nick Rhodes / Simon Le Bon / Warren Cuccurullo

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛