Skip to main content

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over


內心有自由
There is freedom within

沒有自由就有自由
There is freedom without

嘗試用紙杯接住洪水
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup

前方有一場戰鬥
There's a battle ahead

很多戰鬥都失敗了
Many battles are lost

但你永遠看不到路的盡頭
But you'll never see the end of the road

當你和我一起旅行時
While you're travelling with me
嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

別以為一切都結束了
Don't dream it's over

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

當世界進來的時候
When the world comes in

他們來了他們來了
They come, they come

在我們之間築起一堵牆
To build a wall between us

我們知道他們不會贏
We know they won't win
現在我正在拖車
Now I'm towing my car

屋頂上有一個洞
There's a hole in the roof

我的財產引起了我的懷疑
My possessions are causing me suspicion

但沒有證據
But there's no proof

今天的報紙上
In the paper today

戰爭和浪費的故事
Tales of war and of waste

但你直接翻到電視頁面
But you turn right over to the TV page
嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

別以為一切都結束了
Don't dream it's over

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

當世界進來的時候
When the world comes in

他們來了他們來了
They come, they come

在我們之間築起一堵牆
To build a wall between us

我們知道他們不會贏
We know they won't win
現在我又開始走路了
Now I'm walking again

伴隨著鼓點
To the beat of a drum

我正在數著通往你心門的腳步
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart

前方只有陰影
Only shadows ahead

勉強清理屋頂
Barely clearing the roof

體會解放和釋放的感覺
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release
嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

別以為一切都結束了
Don't dream it's over

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

當世界進來的時候
When the world comes in

他們來了他們來了
They come, they come

在我們之間築起一堵牆
To build a wall between us

你知道他們不會贏
You know they won't win
別讓他們贏(嘿現在,嘿現在)
Don't let them win (Hey now, hey now)

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

別讓他們贏(他們來了,他們來了)
Don't let them win (They come, they come)

別讓他們贏(嘿現在,嘿現在),是的
Don't let them win (Hey now, hey now), yeah

嘿現在,嘿現在
Hey now, hey now

作詞/作曲:Neil Finn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛