Skip to main content

Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes


你是上帝之手寫的歌曲
You're a song written by the hands of God

不要誤會我的意思,因為這對你來說可能聽起來有點奇怪
Don't get me wrong 'cause this might sound to you a bit odd

但你擁有我所有思想隱藏的地方
But you own the place where all my thoughts go hiding

就在你衣服下面,我就是在那裡找到它們的
Right under your clothes, is where I find them
你的衣服下面
Underneath your clothes

有一個說不完的故事
There's an endless story

這就是我選擇的男人
There's the man I chose

那是我的領地
There's my territory

以及我應得的一切
And all the things I deserve

親愛的,作為一個如此好的女孩
For being such a good girl, honey
因為你,我忘了說謊的聰明方法
'Cause of you, I forgot the smart ways to lie

因為你,我已經沒有哭泣的理由了
Because of you, I'm running out of reasons to cry

當朋友離開時,當聚會結束時
When the friends are gone, when the party's over

我們仍將屬於彼此
We will still belong to each other
你的衣服下面
Underneath your clothes

有一個說不完的故事
There's an endless story

這就是我選擇的男人
There's the man I chose

那是我的領地
There's my territory

以及我應得的一切
And all the things I deserve

親愛的,作為一個如此好的女孩
For being such a good girl, honey
你的衣服下面
Underneath your clothes

有一個說不完的故事
There's an endless story

這就是我選擇的男人
There's the man I chose

那是我的領地
There's my territory

以及我應得的一切
And all the things I deserve

作為一個如此優秀的女孩
For being such a good girl

因為是這樣的人,嘿嘿
For being such a, hey
我愛你勝過愛這個星球上的一切
I love you more than all that's on the planet

移動、說話、行走、呼吸
Movin', talkin', walkin', breathin'

你知道這是真的,喔寶貝,這太有趣了
You know it's true, oh baby it's so funny

你幾乎不相信
You almost don't believe it
當每一個聲音都從寂靜中懸掛出來
As every voice is hangin' from the silence

燈從天花板垂下來
Lamps are hangin' from the ceiling

就像一位恪守禮儀的女士
Like a lady tied to her manners

我被這種感覺束縛
I'm tied up to this feeling
你的衣服下面
Underneath your clothes

有一個說不完的故事
There's an endless story

這就是我選擇的男人
There's the man I chose

那是我的領地
There's my territory

以及我應得的一切
And all the things I deserve

親愛的,作為一個如此好的女孩
For being such a good girl, honey
你的衣服下面
Underneath your clothes

哇噢噢噢
Whoa oh, oh, oh

這就是我選擇的男人
There's the man I chose

那是我的領地
There's my territory

以及我應得的一切
And all the things I deserve

作為一個如此優秀的女孩
For being such a good girl

作為一個如此優秀的女孩
For being such a good girl

作詞/作曲:Lester Mendez / Shakira Mebarak

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛