Skip to main content

[Roy Orbison] A Love So Beautiful



the most beautiful song

夏日的陽光早已落下我們的愛情
The summer sun went down on our love long ago

但我心裡卻感覺煥發了同樣的蒼老
But in my heart I feel the same old after glow

愛情在各方面都如此美麗
A love so beautiful in every way

愛情如此美麗
A love so beautiful

我們讓它溜走
We let it slip away
我們都太年輕了,無法理解,無法知道
We were all too young to understand to ever know

戀人漸行漸遠,愛情就是這樣
That lovers drift apart and that's the way love goes

愛情如此美麗,愛情如此自由
A love so beautiful, a love so free

如此美麗的愛,對你和我的愛
A love so beautiful, a love for you and me
當我想起你時
And when I think of you

我再次墜入愛河
I fall in love again

愛情在各方面都如此美麗
A love so beautiful in everyway

愛情如此美麗
A love so beautiful

我們讓它溜走
We let it slip away
當我想起你時
And when I think of you

我再次墜入愛河
I fall in love again

愛情如此美麗
A love so beautiful

我們讓它溜走
We let it slip away
愛情如此美麗
A love so beautiful

各方面
In every way

愛情如此美麗
A love so beautiful

我們讓它溜走
We let it slip away

作詞/作曲:Jeff Lynne / Roy K Orbison

Michael Bolton - A Love so Beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛