Skip to main content

Meat Loaf - Surf's Up (Official Music Video)



肉塊的歌曲 ‧ 1984 年

歌詞

今夜,海浪拍打著沙灘
The waves are pounding on the sand tonight

想要握住你的手,讓它感覺如此美好
Wanna take your hand and make it feel so right

我知道我已經準備好了,我再也不會像這樣了
I know I'm ready, and I'll never be like this again

天在顫抖,月色蒼白
And the sky is trembling and the moon is pale

我們正處於永恆的邊緣,我們永遠不會失敗
We're on the edge of forever, and we're never gonna fail

我知道你已經準備好了,我們正乘風破浪
I know you're ready, and we're runnin' on the back of the wind
我的身體像裸露的電線一樣燃燒
And my body is burning like a naked wire

我想打開果汁,我想掉進火裡
I wanna turn on the juice, I wanna fall in the fire

我會淹沒在大海裡,淹沒在無底的海裡
I'm gonna drown in the ocean, in the bottomless sea

我會給你我希望你給我的東西
I'm gonna give you what I'm hoping you'll be giving to me

當今晚海浪拍打沙灘時
And when the waves are pounding on the sand tonight

我想牽著你的手,讓它變得美好,讓它變得正確
I wanna take your hand and make it good and make it right

現在天在顫抖,月色蒼白
Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale

我們正處於永恆的邊緣,我們永遠不會失敗,不
We're on the edge of forever, and we're never gonna fail, no
有多難?
How hard?

有多難?
How hard?

我要多努力才行?
How hard do I gotta try?

(我想要你所有的愛)
(I want all of your love)

衝浪了(我非​​常需要它)
Surf's up (I need it so bad)

衝浪了(我非​​常需要它)
Surf's up (I need it so bad)

衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I

(我得給你一些愛)
(I gotta give you some love)

衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I
我的身體像裸露的電線一樣燃燒
And my body is burning like a naked wire

我想打開果汁,我想掉進火裡
I wanna turn on the juice, I wanna fall in the fire

我會淹沒在大海裡,淹沒在無底的海裡
I'm gonna drown in the ocean, in the bottomless sea

我會給你我希望你給我的東西
I'm gonna give you what I'm hoping you'll be giving to me

當今晚海浪拍打沙灘時
And when the waves are pounding on the sand tonight

我想牽著你的手,讓它變得美好,讓它變得正確
I wanna take your hand and make it good and make it right

現在天在顫抖,月色蒼白
Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale

我們正處於永恆的邊緣,我們永遠不會失敗,不
We're on the edge of forever, and we're never gonna fail, no
有多難?
How hard?

有多難?
How hard?

我要多努力才行?
How hard do I gotta try?

(我想要你所有的愛)
(I want all of your love)

衝浪了(我非​​常需要它)
Surf's up (I need it so bad)

衝浪了(我非​​常需要它)
Surf's up (I need it so bad)

衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I

(我得給你一些愛)
(I gotta give you some love)

衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I
衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I

衝浪了,我也一樣
Surf's up, and so am I

作詞/作曲:Jim Steinman

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛