Skip to main content

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You



Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

About time (真愛每一天) 主題曲
歌詞
愛能持續多久?
How long will I love you?

只要星星在你頭頂
As long as stars are above you

如果可以的話可以更長一點
And longer if I can
我需要你多久?
How long will I need you?

只要季節需要
As long as the seasons need to

遵循他們的計劃
Follow their plan
我會和你在一起多久?
How long will I be with you?

只要大海就注定
As long as the sea is bound to

在沙子上洗淨
Wash upon the sand
我還要你多久?
How long will I want you?

只要你想要我
As long as you want me to

到目前為止還更長
And longer by far
我會抱著你多久?
How long will I hold you?

只要你父親告訴你
As long as your father told you

只要你可以
As long as you can
我會給你多久?
How long will I give to you?

只要我通過你而活
As long as I live through you

不管你說多久
However long you say

愛能持續多久?
How long will I love you?

只要星星在你頭頂
As long as stars are above you

如果可以的話可以更長一點
And longer if I may
愛能持續多久?
How long will I love you?

只要星星在你頭頂
As long as stars are above you

作詞/作曲:Darrell Scott


How Long Will I Love You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛