Skip to main content

Alanis Morissette - Underneath (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Alanis Morissette - Underneath (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Look at us break our bonds in this kitchen
看著我們在廚房把關係搞砸
Look at us rallying all our defenses
看著我們重新築起防禦工事
Look at us waging war in our bedroom
看著我們在臥房裡衝突不斷
Look at us jumping ship in our dialogues
看著我們在對話中逃避棄船

There is no differences in what we're doing in here
此時我們的所作所為並沒什麼不同
That doesn't show up as bigger symptoms out there
表面上看不出有何明顯的癥狀
So why spend all our time in dressing our bandages
那又何必浪費時間包紮傷口
When we're the ultimate key to the cause right here, our underneath
此刻我們之間的終極答案,就在我們的面具底下

Look at us our form our cliques in our sandbox
看著我們在沙堆上建構我們的慣例我們的派系
Look at us micro kids with both out hearts blocked
看著我們的心就像行動受限制的孩子
Look at us turn away from all rough spots
看著我們面對困境時感到厭煩的樣子
Look at dictatorship on my own block
看著我在自己的空間裡獨霸

There is no differences in what we're doing in here
此時我們的所作所為並沒什麼不同
That doesn't show up as bigger symptoms out there
表面上看不出有何明顯的癥狀
So why spend all our time in dressing our bandages
那又何必浪費時間包紮傷口
When we're the ultimate key to the cause right here, our underneath
此刻我們之間的終極答案,就在我們的面具底下

How I've spun my wheels with carts before my horse
我是如何在我的馬匹之前急馳馬車
When shine on the outside springs from the root
當陽光普照,春的氣息從根部散發
Spotlight on these seeds of nucleus reasons
光線聚焦在這些關鍵動機的種籽上
Core, born into form, starts in our living room
果核開花成型,從我們的客廳湧出來

There is no differences in what we're doing in here
此時我們的所作所為並沒什麼不同
That doesn't show up as bigger symptoms out there
表面上看不出有何明顯的癥狀
So why spend all our time in dressing our bandages
那又何必浪費時間包紮傷口
When we're the ultimate key to the cause right here, our underneath
此刻我們之間的終極答案,就在我們的面具底下

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛