Skip to main content

[Enya] Only Time - Geert Huinink Epic Orchestral remake

Lyrics

Who can say where the road goes
誰能說得清 道路向何方漫延
Where the day flows, only time
日子向何方流逝,唯有時光
And who can say if your love grows
又有誰能說得清
As your heart chose, only time
當你的心做出選擇,唯有時光

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
誰能說得清,當愛已飛離,你的心何以嘆息,唯有時光
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time
又有誰能說得清,當你的愛已成謊言,你的心為何哭泣,唯有時光

Who can say when the roads meet
誰能說得清,當道路在此相遇
That love might be in your heart
愛或許已生於你心
And who can say when the day sleeps
又有誰能說得清,當白日已然沉睡
If the night keeps all your heart
夜晚是否佔據你全部的心
Night keeps all your heart
夜晚佔據了你全部的心

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose
又有誰能說得清,當你的心做出選擇,你的愛是否真能成長
Only time
唯有時光
And who can say where the road goes
誰能說得清,道路向何方漫延
Where the day flows, only time
日子向何方流逝,唯有時光

Who knows? Only time
誰能明瞭?唯有時光


Enya - Only Time (Remix)  video mix

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛