Skip to main content

Andrea Bocelli - A Volte Il Cuore



有時心會跳動
A volte il cor s'inerpica

在幻想的境界裡
In far di fantasia

時時刻刻保持頭腦清醒
Tenendo ogn'or la mente

任憑他擺佈
In sua balia

現在就知道你的狀況了
Sappiate che di voi oramai

你的臉
Del vostro viso

我已經生病了
Gia mi prese malattia
有時心
A volte il cuore

你天使般的麥當娜
Di voi madonna angelica

魔法包圍著我
Mi inchiude la magia

所以我沒有看到其他公司
Sicche null'altra veggio compagnia

所以你沒有註意到
Non v'accorgete dunque voi

一個死去的人
D'un tal che muore

如此痛苦
Di una simile agonia

有時心
A volte il cuore

有時心
A volte il cuore
裸體卡米納廣告大調
Nuda carmina ad majora

赤裸裸的卡米娜 (Carmina) 穿著胭脂紅
Nuda carmina in carmine

裸體卡米納廣告大調
Nuda carmina ad majora

薩加波馬里斯塔埃伊
Sagapo malista eis aei
有時心
A volte il cuore

如果你想說我是
Se dir vorreste voi ch'io sia

無論我會成為什麼
Qualunque io saro

我已經是那個
Gia son colui che

如果不留下來,他就不能
Senza star no puo

甚至去尋求愛
Di dimandare amor seppur

被愛情嘲笑
D'amor deriso

如果你願意我會
Se voleste io saro

有時心
A volte il cuore

有時
A volte

作詞/作曲:Pietro Salis

all silence and peaceful

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛