Skip to main content

Pet Shop Boys - Go West [HD]



Pet Shop Boys - Go West

Lyrics

Come on, come on, come on, come on
(Together) we will go our way
(Together) we will leave someday
(Together) your hand in my hands
(Together) we will make our plans
(Together) we will fly so high
(Together) tell all our friends goodbye
(Together) we will start life new
(Together) this is what we'll do
life is peaceful there
(Go west) in the open air
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west) this is what we're gonna do
(Go west, this is what we're gonna do, go west)
we will love the beach
(Together) we will learn and teach
(Together) change our pace of life
(Together) we will work and strive
I know you love me
(I want you) how could I disagree?
(So that's why) I make no protest
(When you say) you will do the rest
life is peaceful there
(Go west) in the open air
(Go west) baby you and me
(Go west) this is our destiny (aah)
(Go west) sun in wintertime
(Go west) we will do just fine
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west, this is what we're gonna do)
There where the air is free
We'll be (we'll be) what we want to be (aah aah aah aah)
Now if we make a stand (aah)
We'll find (we'll find) our promised land (aah)
there are many ways
(To live there) in the sun or shade
(Together) we will find a place
(To settle) where there's so much space
(Without rush) and the pace back east
(The hustling) rustling just to feed
(I know I'm) ready to leave too
(So that's what) we are gonna do
(What we're gonna do is)
life is peaceful there
(Go west) there in the open air
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west) this is what we're gonna do
(Life is peaceful there)
Go west (in the open air)
Go west (baby, you and me)
Go west (this is our destiny)
Come on, come on, come on, come on
(Go west) sun in wintertime
(Go west) we will feel just fine
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west) this is what we're gonna do
(Come on, come on, come on)


Hyde Park 2019



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛