Skip to main content

Modern Talking - Don't Take Away My Heart


34年前拍的MV,2020年的今天來看,我仍沒有違和感,這大概是我唯一看過這樣的MV了!

Modern Talking - Don't Take Away My Heart (Official Music Video)


Lyrics:

Electrify my heart, electrify my soul
Oh baby don't, don't lose control
Electrify my skin, electrify my brain
Oh baby don't leave me again
No matter what I do, I do it just for you
Love will last forever
You are a part of me, I'm not to blind to see
We'll stay together 
Refrain: Don't take away my heart
Don't break it and depart
I'll be right here next to you
Don't take away my heart
Don't break it and depart
When my heart beats, oh it's true
Why do you promise, why do you promise love, don't say it's over
Why do you promise, why do you promise love, I'll be your lover 
Electrify my life, electrify the rain
Tell me the number of heaven again
Electrify my night, electrify my time
You are always on my mind
Why do I love you so, cannot let you go
Dreams will last forever
The way you look tonight, lighting up my life
Lets stay together 
I will stay, I will go, oh my baby let me know
I will die, I will steal, baby if your love is real

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛