Skip to main content

Keane - Somewhere Only We Know


我走過一片空曠的土地
I walked across an empty land

我對這條路瞭如指掌
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

我感覺到腳下的大地
I felt the earth beneath my feet

坐在河邊,這讓我變得完整
Sat by the river and it made me complete
哦,簡單的事情,你去哪裡了?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

我老了,需要一個依靠
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

所以,告訴我你什麼時候讓我進去
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in

我累了,我需要一個開始
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
我遇到一棵倒下的樹
I came across a fallen tree

我感覺到它的樹枝在看我
I felt the branches of it looking at me

這就是我們曾經愛過的地方嗎?
Is this the place we used to love?

這就是我一直夢想的地方嗎?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
哦,簡單的事情,你去哪裡了?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

我老了,需要一個依靠
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

所以,告訴我你什麼時候讓我進去
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in

我累了,我需要一個開始
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
如果你有時間的話我們為什麼不去呢
And if you have a minute, why don't we go

在只有我們知道的地方談論它?
Talk about it somewhere only we know?

這可能是一切的終結
This could be the end of everything

那麼,我們為什麼不去一個只有我們知道的地方呢?
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?

只有我們知道的地方
Somewhere only we know
哦,簡單的事情,你去哪裡了?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

我老了,需要一個依靠
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

所以,告訴我你什麼時候讓我進去
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in

我累了,我需要一個開始
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
如果你有時間的話我們為什麼不去呢
And if you have a minute, why don't we go

在只有我們知道的地方談論它?
Talk about it somewhere only we know?

這可能是一切的終結
This could be the end of everything

那麼,我們為什麼不去呢?
So, why don't we go?

那麼,我們為什麼不去呢?
So, why don't we go?
哦哦哦
Ooh, oh-oh

啊,哦
Ah, oh
這可能是一切的終結
This could be the end of everything

那麼,我們為什麼不去一個只有我們知道的地方呢?
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?

只有我們知道的地方
Somewhere only we know

只有我們知道的地方
Somewhere only we know

作詞/作曲:Timothy James Rice-oxley / Richard David Hughes / Thomas Oliver Chaplin

 Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (RavenKis Remix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛