Skip to main content

蓮歌子 - 法華偈



法華偈

六萬餘言七軸裝 無邊妙義廣含藏
白玉齒邊流舍利 紅蓮舌上放豪光
喉中甘露涓涓潤 口內醍醐滴滴涼
假饒造罪過山嶽 不須妙法兩三行

法華偈六萬餘言七軸裝  無邊妙義廣含藏說明《法華經》的字數、分卷情況(古時一卷經文為一卷軸),與記載的內容。 白玉齒邊流舍利  紅蓮舌上放豪光 喉中甘露涓涓潤 口內醍醐滴滴涼此四句以「齒、舌、喉、口」喻「妙法」,為舍利、豪光、甘露、醍醐。前二句主在說明「妙」字,後二句重在形容「法」。這暗示我們要了解《法華經》的利益,就要多讀誦《法華經》,才有可能獲得甘露醍醐的妙法味,滋潤我們的身心。 假饒造罪過山嶽  不須妙法兩三行《法華經》乃經中之王,若能讀誦受持,依教而行,可獲不可思議之妙用,此偈所言即是此義。若有眾生造作深重罪業,縱如山高,若能至誠懺悔,並虔誠誦持《法華經》,乃至誦持經中少許偈誦,一切罪障皆可消弭。

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛