Skip to main content

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [Official Music Video]

心跳加快
Heart beats fast

顏色和承諾
Colors and promises

如何變得勇敢?
How to be brave?

當我害怕跌倒時,我該如何去愛?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

但看著你獨自一人
But watching you stand alone

我所有的疑慮都突然消失不知何故
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
更近了一步
One step closer
我每天都在等你死去
I have died every day waiting for you

親愛的,別害怕
Darling, don't be afraid

我愛你一千年
I have loved you for a thousand years

我會再愛你一千次
I'll love you for a thousand more
時間靜止
Time stands still

她的一切都是美麗的
Beauty in all she is

我會勇敢
I will be brave

我不會讓任何東西被拿走
I will not let anything take away

站在我面前的是什麼
What's standing in front of me

每一次呼吸,每時每刻都來到了這裡
Every breath, every hour has come to this
更近了一步
One step closer
我每天都在等你死去
I have died every day waiting for you

親愛的,別害怕
Darling, don't be afraid

我愛你一千年
I have loved you for a thousand years

我會再愛你一千次
I'll love you for a thousand more
我一直相信我會找到你
And all along I believed I would find you

時間把你的心帶到了我身邊
Time has brought your heart to me

我愛你一千年
I have loved you for a thousand years

我會再愛你一千次
I'll love you for a thousand more
更近了一步
One step closer

更近了一步
One step closer
我每天都在等你死去
I have died every day waiting for you

親愛的,別害怕
Darling, don't be afraid

我愛你一千年
I have loved you for a thousand years

我會再愛你一千次
I'll love you for a thousand more
我一直相信我會找到你
And all along I believed I would find you

時間把你的心帶到了我身邊
Time has brought your heart to me

我愛你一千年
I have loved you for a thousand years

我會再愛你一千次
I'll love you for a thousand more
來源: Musixmatch
作詞/作曲:David Hodges / Christina Judith Perri

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Piano/Cello Cover) - The Piano Guys

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛