Skip to main content

張學友 秋意濃 李香蘭


張學友 秋意濃 

作詞:姚若龍
作曲:玉置浩二
編曲:杜自持

秋意濃 離人心上秋意濃
一杯酒 情緒萬種
離別多 葉落的季節離別多
握住妳的手 放在心頭
我要妳記得 無言的承諾

啊.....不怕相思苦 只怕妳傷痛 怨只怨人在風中 聚散都不由我
啊.....不怕我孤獨 只怕妳寂寞 無處說離愁

舞秋風 漫天回憶舞秋風
嘆一聲 黯然沉默
不能說 惹淚的話都不能說
緊緊擁著妳 永遠記得
妳曾經為我 這樣的哭過


張學友 | 李香蘭 (高清音)

恼春风我心因何恼春风
说不出借酒相送
夜雨浓雨点透射到照片中
回头似是梦无法弹动
迷住凝望你裉色照片中
碍.像花虽未红如冰虽不冻
却像有无数说话可惜我听不懂
碍.是杯酒渐浓或我心真空
何以感震动
照片中那可以投照片中
盼找到时间裂逢
夜放纵告知我难寻你芳踪
回头也是梦仍似被动
逃避凝望你仍深印脑中
碍.像花虽未红如冰虽不冻
却像有无数说话可惜我听不懂
碍.是杯酒渐浓或我心真空
何以感震动
碍.像花虽未红如冰虽不冻
却像有无数说话可惜我听不懂
碍.是杯酒渐浓或我心真空
何以感震动

玉置浩二 行かないで 李香蘭原曲



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛