Skip to main content

Yazoo - Only You (UK 1981) (Seulement Toi)


歌詞

從上面的窗戶看,就像一個愛情故事
Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love

你能聽到我嗎
Can you hear me

昨天才回來
Came back only yesterday

我越來越遠
I'm moving further away

想要你靠近我
Want you near me
我需要的只是你給的愛
All I needed was the love you gave

新一天我所需要的一切
All I needed for another day

我所知道的一切
And all I ever knew

只有你
Only you
有時當我想起她的名字
Sometimes when I think of her name

當它只是一場遊戲
When it's only a game

並且我需要你
And I need you

聽你說的話
Listen to the words that you say

越來越難留下
It's getting harder to stay

當我看見你時
When I see you
我需要的只是你給的愛
All I needed was the love you gave

新一天我所需要的一切
All I needed for another day

我所知道的一切
And all I ever knew

只有你
Only you
我需要的只是你給的愛
All I needed was the love you gave

新一天我所需要的一切
All I needed for another day

我所知道的一切
And all I ever knew

只有你
Only you
這需要很長時間
This is going to take a long time

我想知道我的是什麼
And I wonder what's mine

受不了了
Can't take no more

想知道你是否會明白
Wonder if you'll understand

這只是你的手的觸摸
It's just the touch of your hand

在一扇緊閉的門後
Behind a closed door
我需要的只是你給的愛
All I needed was the love you gave

新一天我所需要的一切
All I needed for another day

我所知道的一切
And all I ever knew

只有你
Only you

作詞/作曲:Vince Clarke

Yazoo - Only You (Seulement Toi) UK 1981

Flying Pickets - Only You

Lily Rose - Only You

Quorum a cappella - Only You by Yazoo

Tee Tran - Only You

Only You - (Yaz Cover) - Peter Mazzeo, Danny Miranda , George Cintron, Susie Hart

Phil Saatchi - Only You

Becky Hill - Only You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛