Skip to main content

OZZY OSBOURNE - "Dreamer" (Official Video)

OZZY OSBOURNE - "Dreamer" (Official Video)

Gazing through the window at the world outside

Wondering will mother earth survive

Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her

Sometime

After all, there's only just the two of us

And here we are, still fighting for our lives

Watching all of history repeat itself

Time after time

I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us

I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign

A better place for those who will come after us

This time

I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

Oh yeah

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days

Your higher power may be God or Jesus Christ

It doesn't really matter much to me

Without each other's help, there ain't no hope for us

I'm living in a dream, a fantasy

Oh yeah yeah yeah

If only we could all just find serenity

It would be nice if we could live as one

When will all this anger, hate and bigotry be gone?

I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

Today

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days

Oh yeah

I'm just a dreamer

Who's searching for the way

Today

I'm just a dreamer

Dreaming my life away

Oh yeah yeah yeah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛