Skip to main content

Ozzy Osbourne (Irvine Meadows 1982) [08]. Goodbye to Romance



Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance Lyrics


Tommorow will I find the sun
明天我是否能再見到太陽呢?

Or will it rain
或者會下雨

Everybody's having fun
每個人都玩得很盡興

Except me, I'm the lonely one
除了我,我是被孤立的那個

I live in shame
我活在羞愧之中

I say goodbye to romance, yeah
我說,向羅曼史道別吧

Goodbye to friends, I tell you
向朋友們說再見吧,我跟你說

Goodbye to all the past
向所有的過去道別

I guess that we'll meet
也許我們將會再見

We'll meet in the end
最終我們將會再見

I've been the king, I've been the clown
我曾經得意一時,我也曾經淪為笑柄

Now broken wings can't hold me down
現在破碎的羽翼也不會使我沮喪了

I'm free again
我再次重生

The jester with the broken crown
戴著破碎皇冠的小丑

It won't be me this time around
這次我不會再扮演這種角色了

To love in vain
為了愛而受苦

And I feel the time is right
而我感覺到了,這次終於對了

Although I know that you just might say to me
就算我知道你可能只會對我說

What'cha gonna do
你將會去做什麼

What'cha gonna do
你將會得到什麼

But I have to take this chance goodbye
但我必須把握這次機會說再見

To friends and to romance
對朋友們,和對羅曼史

And to all of you
對你們所有人

And to all of you
對你們所有人

Come on now
就這樣吧

I say goodbye to romance, yeah
我說,向羅曼史道別吧

Goodbye to friends, I tell you
向朋友們說再見吧,我跟你說

Goodbye to all the past
向所有的過去道別

I guess that we'll meet
也許我們將會再見

We'll meet in the end
最終我們將會再見

And the weather's looking fine
而天氣看來似乎不錯

And I think the sun will shine again
而我想陽光應該會再次閃耀吧

And I feel I've cleared my mind
而我感覺到心裡已經清掃乾淨

All the past is left behind again
而一切過去已經再次被留在腦後

I say goodbye to romance, yeah
我說,向羅曼史道別吧

Goodbye to friends, I tell you
向朋友們說再見吧,我跟你說

Goodbye to all the past
向所有的過去道別

I guess that we'll meet
也許我們將會再見

We'll meet in the end
最終我們將會再見

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛