Skip to main content

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade [Official Music Video]



My Chemical Romance在2019年10月31日萬聖節當天宣布回歸!

曲風像是過去青春歲月的夢想、憧憬的感覺

My Chemical Romance - "Welcome To The Black Parade" 

Lyrics

當我還是個小男孩的時候
When I was a young boy

父親帶我進城
My father took me into the city

去看軍樂隊
To see a marching band

他說:“兒子,等你長大了
He said, "Son, when you grow up

你願意成為破碎者的救世主嗎
Would you be the savior of the broken

被毆打的和被詛咒的?”
The beaten and the damned?"

他說:“你會打敗他們嗎?
He said, "Will you defeat them?

你的惡魔和所有不信的人
Your demons, and all the non-believers

他們制定的計劃?”
The plans that they have made?"

“因為有一天,我會給你留下一個幻影
"Because one day, I'll leave you a phantom

帶領你度過夏天
To lead you in the summer

加入“黑色遊行”
To join the black parade"
當我還是個小男孩的時候
When I was a young boy

父親帶我進城
My father took me into the city

去看軍樂隊
To see a marching band
他說:“兒子,等你長大了
He said, "Son, when you grow up

你願意成為破碎者的救世主嗎
Would you be the savior of the broken

被毆打的和被詛咒的?”
The beaten and the damned?"
有時我會感覺到
Sometimes I get the feelin'

她在看著我
She's watchin' over me

其他時候我覺得我應該去
And other times I feel like I should go

經歷這一切,興衰
And through it all, the rise and fall

街頭的屍體
The bodies in the streets

當你離開時,我們希望你們都知道
And when you're gone, we want you all to know
我們會繼續,我們會繼續
We'll carry on, we'll carry on

雖然你已經死了,但相信我
And though you're dead and gone, believe me

你的記憶會繼續
Your memory will carry on
我們將繼續
We'll carry on

而在我的心裡,我無法容納它
And in my heart, I can't contain it

國歌不會解釋
The anthem won't explain it
一個讓你瞠目結舌的世界
A world that sends you reelin'

從破滅的夢中
From decimated dreams

你的痛苦和仇恨會殺死我們所有人
Your misery and hate will kill us all

所以把它塗黑然後拿回來
So paint it black and take it back

讓我們大聲而清晰地喊出來
Let's shout it loud and clear

反抗到底,我們聽到了召喚
Defiant to the end, we hear the call
繼續,我們將繼續
To carry on, we'll carry on

雖然你已經死了,但相信我
And though you're dead and gone, believe me

你的記憶會繼續
Your memory will carry on
我們將繼續
We'll carry on

雖然你被打敗了
And though you're broken and defeated

你疲憊的寡婦遊行
Your weary widow marches
不斷地,我們帶著恐懼
On and on, we carry through the fears

啊啊哈
Oh, ah, ha

同齡人失望的表情
Disappointed faces of your peers

啊啊哈
Oh, ah, ha

看看我,因為我根本不在乎
Take a look at me, 'cause I could not care at all
做或死,你永遠不會讓我
Do or die, you'll never make me

因為世界永遠不會奪走我的心
Because the world will never take my heart

去試試,你永遠不會打破我
Go and try, you'll never break me

我們想要這一切,我們想要扮演這個角色
We want it all, we wanna play this part
我不會解釋或說對不起
I won't explain or say I'm sorry

我不害臊,我要露出我的傷疤
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scars

為所有破碎的人歡呼
Give a cheer for all the broken

聽這裡,因為這就是我們
Listen here, because it's who we are
只是個男人,我不是英雄
Just a man, I'm not a hero

只是一個男孩,不得不唱這首歌
Just a boy, who had to sing this song

只是個男人,我不是英雄
Just a man, I'm not a hero

我不在乎
I don't care
我們會繼續,我們會繼續
We'll carry on, we'll carry on

雖然你已經死了,但相信我
And though you're dead and gone, believe me

你的記憶會繼續
Your memory will carry on
你會繼續
You'll carry on

雖然你被打敗了
And though you're broken and defeated

你疲倦的寡婦遊行,哦
Your weary widow marches, oh
做或死,你永遠不會讓我
Do or die, you'll never make me

因為世界永遠不會奪走我的心
Because the world will never take my heart

去試試,你永遠不會打破我
Go and try, you'll never break me

我們想要這一切,我們想要扮演這個角色(我們會繼續)
We want it all, we wanna play this part (we'll carry on)

做或死,你永遠不會讓我(我們會繼續)
Do or die, you'll never make me (we'll carry on)

因為世界永遠不會奪走我的心(我們會繼續)
Because the world will never take my heart (we'll carry on)

去試試,你永遠不會打破我(我們會繼續)
Go and try, you'll never break me (we'll carry on)

我們想要這一切,我們想要扮演這個角色(我們會繼續!)
We want it all, we wanna play this part (we'll carry on!)

作詞/作曲:Ray Toro / Frank Iero / Gerard Way / Michael Way / Bob Bryar

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade (Instrumental)



My Chemical Romance - "Welcome To The Black Parade" [Live In Mexico]


Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛