Skip to main content

Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad


Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad


Lyrics

Baby we can talk all night.
But that ain't getting us nowhere.
I told you everything I possibly can. There's nothing left inside of here. 
And maybe you can cry all night.
But that'll never change the way that I feel. The snow is really piling up outside. I wish you wouldn't make me leave here. 
I poured it on and I poured it out. I tried to show you just how much I care. I'm tired of the words and I'm too hoarse to shout. But you've been cold to me so long. I'm crying icicles instead of tears.
And all I can do is keep on telling you
I want you. I need you
But--- there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
Now don't be sad
Cause two out of three ain't bad
Now don't be sad
Cause two out of three ain't bad
You'll never find your gold on a Sandy Beach 
You'll never drill for oil on a city street. I know you are looking for a Ruby in a mountain of rocks. But there ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box. 
I can't lie. I can't tell you that I'm something I'm not. No matter how I try. I'll never be able to give you something. Something that I just haven't got.
There's only one girl that I will ever love. And that was so many years ago. And though I know I'll never get her out of my heart. She never loved me back. Oooh I know. I remember how she left me on a stormy night. She kissed me and got out of our bed. And though I pleaded and I begged her not to walk out that door. She packed her bags and turned right away. 
And she kept on telling me. She kept on telling me. She kept on telling me. I want you. I need you. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. Now don't be sad. Cause two out of three ain't bad.
I want you. I need you. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. Now don't be sad. Cause two out of three ain't bad. Don't be sad. Cause two out of three ain't bad.
Baby we can talk all night. But that ain't getting us nowhere.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛