Skip to main content

白光 - 魂縈舊夢


作詞:水西村
作曲:侯湘

花落水流,春去無踪,
只剩下遍地醉人東風。

桃花時節,露滴梧桐,
那正是深閨話長情濃。

青春一去,永不重逢;
海角天涯,無影無踪。

燕飛蝶舞,各分西東;
滿眼是春色,酥人心胸。

(讀白)
「花落水流,春去無踪,
只剩下遍地醉人的東風。
玫瑰般的美麗,夜鶯似的歌聲,
都隨着無情的年華消逝。
啊!我到那兒去尋找我往日的舊夢,
祇剩下滿腹的辛酸,無限的苦痛。」

青春一去,永不重逢;
海角天涯,無影無踪。

斷無消息,石榴殷紅;
卻偏是昨夜,魂縈舊夢。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛