Skip to main content

Europe - The Final Countdown

歐洲合唱團的歌曲 ‧ 1986 年

歌詞

我們一起離開 但終究還是要告別 也許我們會回來 對於地球,誰能說得清? 我想沒有人該怪 我們要離開地面(離開地面) 事情還會像以前一樣嗎?
We're leavin' together But still it's farewell And maybe we'll come back To Earth, who can tell? I guess there is no one to blame We're leaving ground (leaving ground) Will things ever be the same again?
這是最後的倒數計時 最後的倒數計時
It's the final countdown The final countdown
哦 我們正前往金星(金星) 但我們依然屹立不倒 因為也許他們已經看到我們了 歡迎我們所有人,是的 距離還有那麼多光年 以及要找到的東西(要找到的) 我確信我們都很想念她
Oh We're headin' for Venus (Venus) And still we stand tall 'Cause maybe they've seen us And welcome us all, yeah With so many light years to go And things to be found (to be found) I'm sure that we all miss her so
這是最後的倒數計時 最後的倒數計時 最後的倒數計時(最後的倒數計時) (哦) 哦
It's the final countdown The final countdown The final countdown (final countdown) (Oh) Oh
最後倒數計時哦
The final countdown, oh
這是最後的倒數計時 最後的倒數計時 最後的倒數計時(最後的倒數計時) (哦)
It's the final countdown The final countdown The final countdown (final countdown) (Oh)
這是最後的倒數計時 我們一起離開 (最後的倒數計時) 我們都會想念她的 這是最後的倒數計時(最後的倒數計時) (哦) 這是最後的倒數計時 是的
It's the final countdown We're leavin' together (The final countdown) We'll all miss her so It's the final countdown (final countdown) (Oh) It's the final countdown Yeah

作詞/作曲:Joey Tempest

Europe - The Final Countdown. Rocknmob Moscow #9, 220 musicians

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛