Skip to main content

Faith Hill(費絲希爾)-There you will be(珍珠港-主題曲)


Faith Hill - There You'll Be (Pearl Harbor Theme 2001) 珍珠港-主題曲

Lyrics

當我回想起這些時光
When I think back on these times

還有我們留下的夢想
And the dreams we left behind

我會很高興,因為我很幸運能在我的生活中擁有你
I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get to have you in my life
當我回顧這些日子
When I look back on these days

我看著你的臉
I look and see your face

你就在我身邊
You were right there for me
在我的夢裡,我總是會看到你翱翔在天空之上
In my dreams, I'll always see you soar above the sky

在我心裡,永遠有祢的一席之地
In my heart, there'll always be a place for you for all my life

我會保留你的一部分
I'll keep a part of you with me

無論我在哪裡,你都會在那裡
And everywhere I am, there you'll be

無論我在哪裡,你都會在那裡
And everywhere I am, there you'll be
好吧,你向我展示了這種感覺
Well, you showed me how it feels

感受觸手可及的天空
To feel the sky within my reach

我會永遠記得你給我的所有力量
And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me

你的愛讓我度過了難關
Your love made me make it through

哦,我欠你太多
Oh, I owe so much to you

你就在我身邊
You were right there for me
在我的夢裡,我總是會看到你翱翔在天空之上
In my dreams, I'll always see you soar above the sky

在我心裡,永遠有祢的一席之地
In my heart, there'll always be a place for you for all my life

我會保留你的一部分
I'll keep a part of you with me

無論我在哪裡,你都會在那裡
And everywhere I am, there you'll be
因為我總是在我的光芒、我的力量中看見你
'Cause I always saw you in my light, my strength

我現在要感謝你所做的一切
And I wanna thank you now for all the ways

你就在我身邊(你就在我身邊)
You were right there for me (You were right there for me)

你就在我身邊
You were right there for me

永遠
For always
在我的夢裡,我總是會看到你翱翔在天空之上
In my dreams, I'll always see you soar above the sky

在我心裡,永遠有祢的一席之地
In my heart, there'll always be a place for you for all my life

我會保留你的一部分
I'll keep a part of you with me

無論我在哪裡,你都會在那裡
And everywhere I am, there you'll be

無論我在哪裡,你都會在那裡
And everywhere I am, there you'll be

你會在那裡
There you'll be

作詞/作曲:Diane Eve Warren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛