Skip to main content

Elbosco - Nirvana (Orignal Music 1995)


Elbosco - Nirvana (Orignal Music 1995)

Lyrics:

Nirvana
The Childrens Choir of Elbosco
在陽光下會有跡象
Et erunt signa in sole

還有月亮和星星
Et luna et stellis

萬國之始
Et presura gentium

在海嘯的尷尬中
Prae confusione sonitus maris

在陽光下會有跡象
Et erunt signa in sole

還有月亮和星星
Et luna et stellis

萬國之始
Et presura gentium

在海嘯的尷尬中
Prae confusione sonitus maris

這個詞在
The word was in

在一開始的時候
In the beginning

起初與上帝
In the beginning with god

而所有的東西都是他創造的
And all the things were made by him

沒有他什麼都不是
And without him wasn't anything
這個詞在
The word was in

在一開始的時候
In the beginning

以佛開始
In the beginning with budha

而所有的東西都是他創造的
And all the things were made by him

沒有他什麼都不是
And without him wasn't anything
涅槃榮耀永恆涅槃
The glory nirvana eternal nirvana

涅槃榮耀永恆涅槃
The glory nirvana eternal nirvana

在陽光下會有跡象
Et erunt signa in sole

還有月亮和星星
Et luna et stellis

萬國之始
Et presura gentium

在海嘯的尷尬中
Prae confusione sonitus maris
這個詞在
The word was in

在一開始的時候
In the beginning

起初與真主
In the beginning with Allah

而所有的東西都是他創造的
And all the things were made by him

沒有他什麼都不是
And without him wasn't anything
涅槃榮耀永恆涅槃
The glory nirvana eternal nirvana

涅槃榮耀永恆涅槃
The glory nirvana eternal nirvana

在陽光下會有跡象
Et erunt signa in sole

還有月亮和星星
Et luna et stellis

萬國之始
Et presura gentium

在海嘯的尷尬中
Prae confusione sonitus maris

在陽光下會有跡象
Et erunt signa in sole

還有月亮和星星
Et luna et stellis

萬國之始
Et presura gentium

在海嘯的尷尬中
Prae confusione sonitus maris

作詞/作曲:Rick Rhodes / Danny Curtis Pelfrey

El Bosco - Nirvana (Remix 2)














Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛