Skip to main content

Wanting 曲婉婷 - 我的歌声里 (You Exist In My Song) [Trad. Chinese] [Official Mus...

Wanting 曲婉婷 - 我的歌声里 (You Exist In My Song) [Trad. Chinese] [Official Mus...

作詞:曲婉婷 (Wanting Qu)     作曲:曲婉婷 (Wanting Qu)

沒有一點點防備
也沒有一絲顧慮
你就這樣出現在我的世界裡
帶給我驚喜 情不自已
可是你偏又這樣 在我不知不覺中
悄悄的消失 從我的世界裡
沒有音訊 剩下的只是回憶

你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡
你存在 我深深的腦海裡 我的夢裡
我的心裡 我的歌聲裡

還記得我們曾經 肩並肩一起走過
那段繁華巷口
儘管你我是陌生人 是過路人
但彼此還是感覺到了對方的
一個眼神 一個心跳
一種意想不到的快樂 好像是
一場夢境 命中註定

你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡
你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡
世界之大為何我們相遇
難道是緣分
難道是天意

你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡
你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡

你存在 我深深的腦海裡
我的夢裡 我的心裡 我的歌聲裡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛