Skip to main content

Boyzone - Father And Son


現在還不是做出改變的時候
It's not time to make a change

放鬆點,放輕鬆
Just relax, take it easy

你還年輕,這是你的錯
You're still young, that's your fault

有太多你必須知道的事情
There's so much you have to know

找個女朋友,安定下來
Find a girl, settle down

如果你願意你可以結婚
If you want you can marry

看看我,我老了,但我很快樂
Look at me, I am old but I'm happy
我曾經像你現在一樣,我知道這並不容易
I was once like you are now and I know that it's not easy

當你發現事情發生時保持冷靜
To be calm when you've found something going on

但慢慢來,想很多
But take your time, think a lot

想想你擁有的一切
Think of everything you've got

因為明天你仍會在這裡,但你的夢想可能不再
For you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not
哦,我該如何解釋呢?
Oh, how can I try to explain?

因為當我這麼做的時候,他又轉身離開了
'Cause when I do he turns away again

一直都是同樣的老故事
It's always been the same, same old story

從我會說話的那一刻起,我就被命令要聽
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen

現在有辦法了,我知道我必須離開
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away

我知道我必須走了
I know I have to go
現在還不是做出改變的時候
It's not time to make a change

坐下來慢慢來
Just sit down, take it slowly

你還年輕,這是你的錯
You're still young, that's your fault

有太多的事你必須經歷
There's so much you have to go through

找個女朋友,安定下來
Find a girl, settle down

如果你願意你可以結婚
If you want you can marry

看看我,我老了,但我很快樂
Look at me, I am old but I am happy
那些我曾經哭泣過的時光
All the times that I've cried

把我所知道的一切都保留在裡面
Keepin' all the things I knew inside

這很難,但更難忽視它
It's hard but it's harder to ignore it

如果他們是對的我會同意
If they were right I'd agree

但他們認識的是他們,而不是我
But it's them they know, not me

現在有辦法了,我知道我必須離開
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away

我知道我必須走了
I know I have to go

作詞/作曲:Yusuf Islam

Yusuf / Cat Stevens - Father & Son


Ronan Keating, Yusuf - Father And Son

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛