Skip to main content

蓮歌子-妙善傳奇


蓮歌子-妙善傳奇

作詞:四O
作曲:蓮歌子

有沒有人覺得這首歌做成電影片段主題曲很適合

西方大士為渡世間人 轉世降生紅塵願做女兒身
浮屠塔上金蓮明珠昇 寶珠投懷喜獲千金生

宴設葷欲魚蝦酒肉呈 妙善娃娃啼哭慈心悲不忍
老者說是慈航來投生 止泣莫忘入世深宏任

驅螳救命恩 傷痕為蟬親娘疼 可憐世間爭名利人
糖誘鬥蟻分 傷感掘潭埋蟻魂 如是好生之德堪讚稱

棄位捨婚違父寧受罪 捨身佛門為報母恩為法界
罰作僕役灌園編草鞋 摯誠感動婢女誓願追隨

佛祖夢中顯化來教誨 堅信修持定得淨如亦得慧
須彌山下採朵白蓮回 成道之日待得白玉淨瓶歸

光明寺重建 三刀剃除俗事緣 妙莊王難忍縱老淚
妙善勤不倦 定中不畏魔考驗 塵劫現前已知了因緣

翻山越嶺嶽 取穀安住神鴉旋 白象坐騎護法在前
猛虎利牙尖 蟒蛇吞象血口嚥 幻境歷歷擾亂遮煞眼

長老贈瓶言 證道之法非得蓮 緣起須魔劫歷盡磨練
白蓮臺已建 南海普陀竹林間 返寺度化愚民後昇天

頑童縱火戲瓶柳枝栽 天意巧成棒喝大師證果胎
九月十九成道觀自在 南無大慈大悲觀音菩薩

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛