Skip to main content

Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"

灰色的場景,微弱的讓人想像貓咪一樣瞇著眼的光線。沉默的人群,默默的看著一切。

大濃妝加上誇張的要命的假睫毛以及遮掩不住的鬍渣,灰諧荒唐的變裝小丑天鵝顛著輕快的舞步,道盡了即將失控的煩亂心思,與崩潰前的乖張荒繆,誘惑著疑惑的內心世界,卻無法控
制壓抑的情緒。

周圍的人們,貴族、平民照常的做著平日的活動:享樂、生活、跳舞、社交…

卻又偶爾一剎那突然用帶著面具不讓妳發現的眼神偷偷窺視。

Annie用她如夢似幻的嗓音唱著歌,用奇特的節奏挑著眉,表情詭異、肢體語言像洋娃娃一樣僵硬,表情似笑非笑,幾近瘋狂邊緣,從頭到尾串場的低音鋼琴,一拍一拍引導著聆聽的心
情,曲調一步一步高揚到極限的小提琴聲,把情緒拉到高點,再一個鼓點從新訴說一切…

我最喜歡的
Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"


I used to be lunatic from the gracious days
我已遠離優雅的時光變得精神異常
I used to be woebegone and so restless nights
我已愁眉苦臉而夜如此焦燥不安
My aching heart would bleed for you to see
我疼痛的心為了讓你看到而淌血
Oh but now...
噢 但現在
(I don't find myself bouncing round whistling and fortunes to make me cry) 
我找不到我自己 四周巨大的笛聲還有命運使我哭泣

No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
The language is leaving me
我無法言語了
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你
Changes are shifting outside the word
字面上意義的改變正慢慢浮現
(The lover speaks about the monsters)
情人說著關於那些怪物的事
I used to have demons in my room at night
我習慣夜晚在我的房間裡惡魔纏繞著我
Desire,despair,desire,so many monsters
慾望, 絕望, 慾望, 那麼多的怪物

Oh but now...
喔 但是現在
(I don't find myself bouncing round whistling and fortunes to make me cry)
我找不到我自己 四周巨大的笛聲還有命運使我哭泣
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
The language is leaving me
我無法言語了
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
The language is leaving me in silence
言語的能力靜悄悄地離我而去
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
Changes are shifting outside the word
字面上意義的改變正慢慢浮現

They were being really crazy
他們都真的瘋了
They were on the come.
他們就來了
And you know what mammy?
而你知道怎麼了嗎?媽咪
Everybody was being really crazy.
每個人都已經真的瘋了
Uh huh.
嗯哼
The monsters are crazy.
那些怪獸都瘋了
There are monsters outsides.
那些怪獸就在外面

No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
The language is leaving me
我無法言語了
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
The language is leaving me in silence
言語的能力靜悄悄地離我而去
No more "I love you's"
再沒有"我愛你"
Changes are shifting outside the word
字面上意義的改變正慢慢浮現

Outside the word
就在字面上改變


Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛