Skip to main content

Dschinghis Khan - Moskau 1979


Dschinghis Khan - Moskau 1979


Moskau - fremd und geheimnisvoll, 
Türme aus rotem Gold, 
kalt wie das Eis.

Moskau - doch wer dich wirklich kennt, 
der weiss, ein Feuer brennt 
in dir so heiss.

Kosaken hey, hey, hey leert die Gläser! 
Natascha ha,ha, ha, du bist schön! 
Towarisch hey, hey, hey, auf das Leben! 
Auf dein Wohl Bruder, hey Bruder ho!

Moskau, Moskau 
wirf die Gläser an die Wand, 
Russland ist ein schönes Land, ho, ho, ho, ho, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
deine Seele ist so gross, 
nachts da ist der Teufel los, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
Liebe schmeckt wie Kaviar, 
Mädchen sind zum Küssen da, ho, ho, ho, ho, hey!

Moskau, Moskau 
komm wir tanzen auf dem Tisch, 
bis der Tisch zusammenbricht, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Moskau 
Tor zur Vergangenheit 
Spiegel der Zarenzeit 
Rot wie das Blut

Moskau 
Wer deine Seele kennt 
der weiss die Liebe brennt 
heiss wie die Glut

Kosaken hey, hey, hey leert die Gläser! 
Natascha ha,ha, ha, du bist schön! 
Towarisch hey, hey, hey, auf die Liebe! 
Auf dein Wohl Mädchen, he Mädchen ho!

Moskau, Moskau 
wirf die Gläser an die Wand, 
Russland ist ein schönes Land, ho, ho, ho, ho, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
deine Seele ist so gross, 
nachts da ist der Teufel los, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moskau la la la ...
Moskau Moskau la la la ...

Oh ohohoh...
Moskau, Moskau 
Moskau, Moskau
Wodka trinkt man pur und kalt, 
das macht hundert Jahre alt, oh, oh, oh, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
Väterchen dein Glas ist leer, 
doch im Keller ist noch mehr, ah, ah, ah!

Kosaken hey, hey, hey leert die Gläser! 
Natascha ha,ha, ha, du bist schön! 
Towarisch hey, hey, hey, auf die Liebe! 
Auf dein Wohl Bruder, hey Bruder ho!

Moskau, Moskau 
wirf die Gläser an die Wand, 
Russland ist ein schönes Land, ho, ho, ho, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
deine Seele ist so gross, 
nachts da ist der Teufel los, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moskau, Moskau, 
Liebe schmeckt wie Kaviar, 
Mädchen sind zum Küssen da, ho, ho, ho, ho, hey!

Moskau, Moskau 
komm wir tanzen auf dem Tisch, 
bis der Tisch zusammenbricht, ha, ha, ha, ha, HEY!

English Translation:
Moscow - strange and mysterious,
Towers of red gold,
cold as ice.

Moscow - but who really knows you ,
who knows a fire burning
in you so hot .

Cossacks, hey, hey , hey emptied the glasses !
Natascha ha, ha, ha, you 're beautiful !
Tovarishch hey, hey , hey, to your life!
To your health brother hey brother ho!

Moscow , Moscow
throw your glasses at the wall ,
Russia is a beautiful country , ho, ho , ho, ho , hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
your soul is so great
at night when the devil is going on, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
Love tastes like caviar,
Girls are to be kissed , ho, ho , ho, ho , hey!

Moscow , Moscow
Come on we're dancing on the table,
until the table breaks down, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Moscow
Doorway to the past
Mirror of the Tsarist
Red as the blood

Moscow
Who knows your soul
who knows the love burns
hot as the embers

Cossacks, hey, hey , hey emptied the glasses !
Natascha ha, ha, ha, you 're beautiful !
Tovarishch hey, hey , hey, on the love!
To your health girl , hey girl ho!

Moscow , Moscow
throw your glasses at the wall ,
Russia is a beautiful country , ho, ho , ho, ho , hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
your soul is so great
at night when the devil is going on, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moscow la la la ...
Moscow la la la ...

Oh ohohoh ...
Moscow , Moscow
Moscow , Moscow
Vodka is drunk pure and cold,
that makes a hundred years old , oh, oh , oh, hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
Father your glass is empty ,
but in the basement is more, ah , ah, ah !

Cossacks, hey, hey , hey emptied the glasses !
Natascha ha, ha, ha, you 're beautiful !
Tovarishch hey, hey , hey, on the love!
To your health brother hey brother ho!

Moscow , Moscow
throw your glasses at the wall ,
Russia is a beautiful country , ho, ho , ho, hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
your soul is so great
at night when the devil is going on, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey!

Moscow , Moscow,
Love tastes like caviar,
Girls are to be kissed , ho, ho , ho, ho , hey!

Moscow , Moscow
Come on we're dancing on the table,
until the table breaks down, ha, ha, ha, ha, HEY !

Dschinghis Khan "Moskau" 2020 Moscow-Edition


【優質翻譯】Moskau-Dschinghis Khan 莫斯科-成吉思汗



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛