Skip to main content

GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Final Trailer Music Version | Proper Movie Soundtrack Theme Song



GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Final Trailer Music Version | Proper Movie Soundtrack Theme Song


鼓點很強,改編自somewhere over the rainbow


Popular posts from this blog

2pac - Unbroken (Ridahmuzic)

LYRICS Ah-yo, are you afraid to die, or do you wanna live forever Tell me, which one? They wanna bury me, I'm worried, I'm losin' my mind Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry Fallin' to pieces, am I guilty? I pray to the Lord But he ignores me unfortunately 'cause I'm guilty Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless, I'm chokin' off Marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin' focus Fallin' to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die? Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high Don't mention funerals I'm stressin', and goin' nutty And reminiscin' 'bout them n****z that murdered my buddy I wonder when will I be happy, ain't nothin' funny Flashbacks of bustin' caps, anything for money Where am I goin' I discovered, can't nothin' save me My next door neighbor's havin' convo with undercovers Put a surprise in the mailbox, hope she

風的能力者 - Lju li ma 思念 - 桑梅絹

音樂/風的能力者 ; 曲目/Lju li ma 思念 演唱/桑梅絹 ; 編曲/吳永勝 Lju lji ma i ya na na ya u 有智慧的手啊! Ini ma lu ljai e a izuwa i 不辭辛勞的在那兒 Maljimalji ya a ti Ljavaus 拉法無私(女子名)我們感謝您 Idu a tevelji itjen a mapuljat 來吧!我們聚在一起 Lju lji ma i ya na na ya u 有智慧的手啊! Ini ma lu ljai e a izuwa i 不辭辛勞的在那兒 Kalevalevai idu a tja sevalitan 我們同歡樂吧!先祖們 Kinizazanga e a nitjen a palalaut 先祖們永遠守護著我們 Lju lji ma i ya na na ya u 有智慧的手啊! Ini ma lu ljai e a izuwa i 不辭辛勞的在那兒 Tisun a nia sinevalitan papupiculi amen 我們的祖先啊 Ina tjen a manguaq a patjemamilin 請賜給我們力量 讓我們幸福到永遠

Journey To The West Conquering The Demons - End Credits Song

 Journey To The West Conquering The Demons - End Credits Song